Thursday, April 17, 2008

That's My Baby


Here are some pictures of our miracle baby. It's hanging upside down measuring 8 weeks, 1 day. I am simply amazed that this baby is in me and that it's mine. After the years of infertility, I still wake up each morning and have to remind myself that I wasn't dreaming. I am so, so grateful and humbled.

I finally graduated from the RE's office a week and a half ago. It was a great feeling. The baby looked great and had a heartbeat of 174 bpm. I'll go to see the OB for the first time at 10 weeks on Monday to get a game plan together for monitoring this pregnancy.

Here's to hoping that my little UU will stretch and allow a full-term baby to grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!

sara said...

That's great girl! I have to send you an email to see what we should ask our normal OBs about frequency of monitoring and everything. I would love to see what questions you might ask and what they say. If all goes well this Thurs. I have an appointment at mine a week from Wednesday. So happy for you!