Tuesday, December 2, 2008

He's here



I guess it's about time that I update and let everyone know that our miracle baby is finally here!

Grant William Daws was born on November 10, 2008 at 8:50 a.m. via c-section. He was 7 lbs. 5 oz and was 19.75 inches long.

The whole birth was very surreal. Hearing him cry was the best sound I've ever heard in my life. As the doctor was sewing me up, he said, "They all said you wouldn't make it, but you did."

We are blessed, thrilled, exhausted, overwhelmed and totally in love. Most of all we are very grateful to our Heavenly Father who came through and gave us the desire of our hearts.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, I'm crying! You all are beautiful and so blessed. From a fellow UU'er, I know how hard you worked for this to happen.
Congratulations!

Kate said...

I've been a blog "lurker" on here for a while now and I just had to say: CONGRATULATIONS! He is beautiful. GOD is good!

Anonymous said...

He's just gorgeous Becca!

Rachael Walkup said...

He is so precious! I want to meet him soon :)

sara said...

Oh sweetie, I have waited so long to see this beautiful post. I am so happy for you and your husband! He is beautiful. You deserve all the happiness in the world...and yes...isn't God just amazing sometimes! ((hugs))

KH99 said...

Congrats!!

Mel said...

He's perfect! :) Thanks for sharing your story. As a fellow MA'er who's trying to stay positive at 12 weeks along, you and your precious little one are such an inspiration! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your little boy! I am a fellow UUer and it is so exciting to see another success. He is absolutely beautiful. I found your blog through a UU friend! Enjoy your little guy!!
michele