Thursday, April 9, 2009

Learning, Learning, Learning!


As a new mom, I am learning more each day as I try and teach Grant different things. It's all trial and error!

Right now, I am reading him four books about Easter I got in a bundle set from the Arch Books series - Jesus Enters Jerusalem - Arch Books, A Surprise in Disguise - Arch Books, Good Friday - Arch Booksand He's Risen! He's Alive - Arch Books

If you haven't heard of this book series, you must check it out. They are separate little books, each containing a Bible story. They rhyme and are short and he seems to love hearing me read them. I must confess, even I am learning the Bible stories better with the simple way they tell the stories.

I find it's best to read them when I am rocking him before his naps. It's a special time between us and is so much fun.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Great idea! I was just thinking I need to teach Easton the story of Easter. where did you get them?

sara said...

Those look cool! I think I'm going to have to get some. I'm checking out Amazon and Barnes and Nobles as we speak :-) Happy Easter Grant!

Misty Paige said...

I grew up on these books!