Thursday, July 2, 2009

7.5 Months

I really do believe those that told me that the time flies with our babies, so enjoy it. Time has flown! I try my best to soak up every last second with my baby boy, but it still doesn't seem to be enough at the end of the day.

Each night I go in and stare at him for several minutes before I go to bed. The other night, several hours after he'd been put to bed, I swooped him up and rocked him while he was still sleeping. I couldn't help but think of the book, "Love You Forever."

Here's what Grant is up to at 7.5 months:

- Has 2 bottom teeth
- Sits up all by himself
- Rolls around in his crib
- Babbles "dada", "baba", "ghee", "hey", and "mmmm" when he's eating something he likes
- Gets up on his knees sometimes - crawling is just around the corner!
- Can put his pacifier back in by himself
- Loves food. Really anything I give him, but especially peas!
- Loves books, especially the plastic or cloth kinds
- Sits in the grocery cart and restaurant high chairs
- Plays independently with his toys
- Drinks from a sippy cup or my cup

Here are some pictures. He wouldn't let me see his teeth or show me how he gets up on his knees, but I did get some pictures this morning of him hoarding his pacis! He interchanges them all throughout the night - even while he is asleep!

And lastly, this is my very favorite part of him to kiss - the nape of his neck! Pure sugar, I tell ya!

2 comments:

sjefferson said...

He's getting SO big!! What a sweetie! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!

Unknown said...

What a big boy! He's a sweetheart! Look forward to seeing you guys soon!