Sunday, August 2, 2009

8 Months Old

Grant is more and more fun each day! He is the absolute joy of my life. I love being this blue-eyed boy's mama!

Here is what he is up to at 8 months:

- Says and signs "all done" or "ah da!" It's more of a jerking motion with his arms, but it works!
- Eats Gerber Puffs and Cheerios and LOVES the puffs.
- Lunges forward for toys he wants with both legs and lands on tummy.
- Very vocal and "talkative"
- Top two fang teeth are coming in
- Has become attached to his blankie (seen in picture below)

In other news, Josh and I have started training for a 10K we will run in October, so Grant will be tagging along with us in his jogging stroller. Let's just say I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. Whoo hoo!

4 comments:

Rachael Walkup said...

He is so precious!!!!

Misty said...

I really enjoyed meeting you at Jenny's graduation party in May. That is neat that Grant signs some. I am sure that Sheilah will teach him more signs. :)

sara said...

His eyes are just so beautiful - you can tell that he smiles with his eyes :-) Congrats on training for the run...that's great!

KH99 said...

What a gorgeous baby boy!