Monday, April 30, 2007

Ready for a plan

Tomorrow I go to the RE to discuss the results of my laparoscopy and to get a plan together for getting pregnant! I am very anxious to hear what he has to say after the discovery of NO endometriosis which he seemed pretty convinced I had. I desperately want and need some encouragement. It's funny because I think I keep thinking what they say is going to determine my future and if I'll get pregnant, hanging on their every word. In reality, they are not fortune tellers and cannot tell me my future for sure. I guess only time will tell.

I have found myself getting excited about a baby again, surfing the web for ideas for a nursery and sneaking around in stores at the baby aisles as if the people around me had any idea that I don't "belong" in those aisles. I guess it's a comfort to dream.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: