Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas


Even though it's been the toughest year of my life, I rejoice in the birth of Jesus and that He is still the same...yesterday, today and forever.

You Are Still the Same -- The Clark Brothers

It's a crazy world we live in

There's a lot of sadness, lot of hurting too


But you are still the same God

You won't ever change God

And I don't have to cry a lot

Cause I know you love me

I don't need no diamond rings, fancy cars or shiny things

I just need to know you're near

I know, I know, you're here

Cause you are still the same God

You won't ever change God

And I don't have to cry alot

Cause I know you love me

(Watch this song performed)
http://www.youtube.com/v/MTvSq4OYgtg&rel=1


From our little family to yours...Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

sara said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I liked your post! Ours was pretty good. Initially I wasn't too excited for the holiday..but once we got to my husband's family and mine...I had a great time. We dressed my dog up as santa...it was too funny. I'll have to post some pictures! On a different note...did you say your husband was into film? What type of productions does he do? That's got to be really interesting. Are you guys out west? We're in Michigan so there's not much film production around here!