Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I thought this would be fun. Thanks for tagging me, Sara. I figured I'd just do the 6 or 7 quirks/habits/interesting things about me and not worry about tagging anyone else. Hope that's okay!

So, without further adieu, here are seven things about me!

1. Nestle Toll House break and bake cookies. I'm talking the bar, not the roll. There is a difference. I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, but not just any. I love Nestle Toll house straight from the oven with cold milk. I used to have these every night for desert, but have cut back to only every once in a while. It's kind of a joke at work. Everyone knows how much I love chocolate chip cookies. And don't even get me started on Cookie Cakes...mmmm. My first word was "cookie". No lie.

2. Whenever I'm finished using my curling iron or flat iron I check to make sure it's off a million times -- even though one of them turns off automatically. I am so afraid I am going to burn my house down!

3. I have to have Avon brand chapstick with me at all times. My husband got me started on it, and now I can't live without it! I am not much of a lipstick person, more of a chapstick, lip gloss kind of girl.

4. As far as fetishes go, I love Coach bags and Seven jeans. Love them.

5. I am obsessed about keeping the baseboards in my house clean. I am in the process of touching them up with paint right now. I know it's strange, but if they are dirty, I feel like my whole house looks dirty.

6. I love TV. It's how I unwind. I love LOST, Friday Night Lights, House, American Idol, Oprah, etc., etc.

7. And one more, since Sara got seven. ;-) I love Chick-fil-a fountain cokes. They have the perfect mixture and the Styrofoam cup helps the ice not to melt. It's the perfect coke!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Dear China,
You really are brave. I have just read your story and I am truly heartbroken. I cried. It brought back difficult memories. I too have a Unicornuate Uterus and I have recently ended my journey. I am now the proud mother of two beautiful twin girls. Unfortunately, with our condition the journey doesn't end at getting pregnant. I found that keeping the pregnancy was the hardest part. I pray for you, China. Stay strong, stay brave.

sara said...

Hey Girl,

I've decided to take a break from things for awhile. I would love to keep in contact via email or phone with you. But I think the blog and other things are due for a break. I've been in contact with a lot of other people lately...but I"m ready for a break...I don't think I can take much more emotionally. So I've decided to take a step back...for my mental health. When I say I'm ready for a break...I don't mean from you...just everything else on this hellish journey!

lots o hugs,
sara