Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Big Day

* WARNING: Girl stuff mentioned :-)

"I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13

I was reminded of that verse in the car this morning while listening to my iPod. Tears came to my eyes as I knew that word was just for me. Again and again and again, God reminds me of his faithfulness in this trial. It's the water my soul needs to keep hoping.

I got back from Florida yesterday from my sister's graduation. I got to have some fun in the sun, lie on the beach and watch a magnificent sunset. I grew up in Florida, but had forgotten about the gulf breeze and smell of the ocean. It was so refreshing. I sat out by the canal and took in everything and was reminded that just the week before, I was in the mountains experiencing God's beautiful creation and now I was at the beach watching the sunset. What a blessed girl I am.

So, tomorrow is the big day! My first IUI. I wimped out on giving myself the trigger shot last night and made my husband do it. I am excited for a shorter cycle. It got sped up with the trigger. I am thankful for another step in the process.

No comments: